Last Revised: February 14, 2021
By viewing, accessing, using or browsing the Service and/or the Site, or by creating an account as a member of the Service, you agree to the Policy as a binding legal agreement between you and the Company, without limitation or qualification.
The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your Personal Information with anyone except as described in the Policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
When you create an account for the Service, we collect your Personal Information such as your email account name, password, mobile phone number and SIM ID to facilitate your use of the Service. You may update or amend your Personal Information, or change your password at any time in the App.
Your mobile phone may collect your location data through GPS, Wi-Fi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. If a User has signed up for the account as tracker role, the app collects the location because the location information is transmitted to the guardian (controller role User) who has been already allowed location transmission through the pairing process, even after the app screen is turned off or the app is closed. However, Company does not record, store and manage the location data transmitted between members and obtained through the Service. Accordingly, we don't share the location data with third parties.
2. Usage and Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, we use your Personal Information to facilitate your use of the Service, to provide you with information, products and services you request, to administer and assist us with the operation of the Service, and for any other purpose for which the information was provided.
For example, we may use the information we collect:
- to respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints;
- to ensure that the Service is working correctly and that you are being served the most recent version;
- to allow counterpart users of the Service that you accept to view your whereabouts in real-time;
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service; or
- to send you product news, service updates, special events or offers and for other marketing.
In addition, we may disclose the information to third parties in the following cases.
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose the information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets in most instances;
- if we have a good faith belief that we are under a duty to disclose the information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- for the purpose of validating the identity of the user and/or conducting background checks; or
- for the purpose to facilitate our Service and provide the Service on our behalf.
3. Log Data
As true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
4. Security of Personal Information
The information which we collect about you or which you provide to us is transferred to the United States. If you are using the Site and the Service in the European Economic Area(EEA), you consent to your personal information being transferred outside the EEA.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information are perfect or impenetrable, and that we cannot guarantee that the Site or the Service will be free of any defects or flaws that affect your use of it or the security of your information. When you enter sensitive information or we automatically collect sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. Data Retention
Any information supplied by you in connection with the Service will be retained as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. If you created a user account with the Service for your mobile device and you wish to delete it, you can withdraw your account within the App. We may retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
6. Mobile Analytics
We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our App on your mobile device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the App, aggregated usage, performance data, and from where the App was downloaded. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the App.
7. Links to Other Sites and Services
8. Children’s Privacy
The Service is intended to be used by children under 13 only with significant parental involvement and approval. If a Parent wishes to add a User who is under 13 to the Service account, the Parent must first complete the Parental Consent Confirmation and return it by email. The Parental Consent Confirmation can be found here -
The Parent may contact us to review and/or delete any Personal Information we have collected from the child, or to withdraw permission for the Company to collect any additional information from the child. Please contact us at if you have questions about your child’s account.
10. Contact Us