Setting the tracker behavior by the controller user | GeoFamily - Controller User App
The controller user sets and changes the behavior of the counterpart tracker user.
First select the 'Tracker List' menu from the drawer menu. If you have already added the counterpart tracker, its current settings will appear on the tracker list screen.
Click on the 'Pencil' image button, and the edit screen will appear and you can amend the settings. Let me explain about the 'DETAILED SETTING'. (For the 'EASY SETTING', click it at the top of the screen.)
1. Change Photo You can select a photo for the counterpart tracker user.
2. General Information - Tracker User Name Enter the name of the counterpart tracker user.
- Tracker User Phone Number Enter the phone number of the counterpart tracker user. If you enter a local phone number, it is automatically changed to an international phone number.
- Usual Location Reporting Time Interval Set the time interval that the counterpart tracker user reports its positions routinely.
- Minimum Movement For Usual Location Report The counterpart tracker user reports the location only when the user moves farther than this minimum distance value, each time the user reports a location routinely. However, when reporting the position while the SOS is operating, it is not limited by this value but will report the location unconditionally at certain time interval.
- Location Reporting Time Interval At SOS Set the time interval that the counterpart tracker user reports location while an SOS is ongoing.
3. Privacy Protection Information
The controller user is allowed to request and receive the location or status of the counterpart tracker user only within the allowed day and time range set by the tracker user in the tracker user app. Therefore, outside the allowed day and time range, the controller user can not receive the location of the counterpart tracker user and notifications that arrive at any zone or leave there.
However, the counterpart tracker user can send location and status information to the controller user when needed using the function buttons, regardless of the allowed day and time range.
This privacy setting is set by the controller user when first pairing, but only after that the counterpart tracker user is allowed to change the setting. Therefore, the controller user can not set and can only check the settings.
4. Geofences Information
The controller user sets up a zone to receive zone alerts when the counterpart tracker user arrives in or leaves the area. It can be set as home zone, care zone, and danger zone depending on the type of zone you want to set. Normally, the setting part is closed by default because the zone is set in the 'Geofence Configuration' menu of the drawer menu. However, when setting the zone using the coordinate value of the latitude and longitude previously known, click the '+' icon at the bottom right of the screen to open the setting part.
Set the input box for Home Zone, Care Zone 1, Care Zone 2, Care Zone 3, Danger Zone 1, Danger Zone 2, and Dager Zone 3 depending on the type of the zone.
- Zone Name Enter the name of the zone.
- Latitude and Longitude Enter the coordinate value of the latitude and longitude you already know.
- Radius Sets the radius of the zone.
Once everything is set up, click 'SAVE' at the top right of the screen to save. If you see the in-app purchase screen for selecting a service period, follow the purchase procedure as appropriate.