[For HUAWEI Smartphone Users] Optimal Smartphone Setup for Controller User App | GeoFamily
최종 수정일: 2021년 6월 19일
The description is based on HUAWEI P20 phone. Depending on the model name and the Android OS version, the setting name and the screen may vary.
1. Power saving Settings and 'App launch' Setting.
The 'Power saving mode' and 'Ultra power saving mode' settings must be set to Disabled.
Set the 'App launch' setting to manage manually.
2. 'Ignore battery optimization' Setting.
You have to include the 'GeoFamily' app in the list of the 'Ignore battery optimization' apps, if your Android OS version is Marshmallow (ver 6.x) or later.
3. 'Auto-Sync' Setting.
4. Notifications Settings.
Phone Settings > Notifications > Select the GeoFamily app on the apps list.
Always enable the 'Allow notifications' and 'Service Status'.
5. System Settings.
Activate 'Mobile data'.
Leave 'Ultra battery' disabled.
Activate other settings if necessary.
(1) If you want to see your own location when viewing the map screen, activate 'Location information'.
(2) If you want to save money for data communication, activate 'Wi-Fi'.
(3) If you want to view the map screen horizontally, activate 'Auto-rotate'.
6. Always keep the Google Play Store up to date with the latest version of app.
Find the 'GeoFamily' app in the Google Play store and activate the 'Enable auto update' setting.
★ Click here for the information on how to set up your counterpart Tracker user's device.