[For SHARP Smartphone Users] Optimal Smartphone Setup for Controller User App | GeoFamily
The description is based on SHARP AQUOS S3 phone. Depending on the model name and the Android OS version, the setting name and the screen may vary.
1. Battery Optimization Exception Setting.
You must deactivate the Battery optimization for the GeoFamily app, if your Android OS version is Marshmallow (ver 6.x) or later.
2. Sleep Mode Auto Off Setting.
You must activate the 'New notifications' to wake up the device when you receive a notification.
3. Auto-sync Setting.
Activate 'Automatically sync data'.
4. Notifications Settings.
Phone Settings > Apps & notifications > Select the GeoFamily app on the apps list.
Always enable the 'Show notifications' and 'Service Status'.
5. System Settings.
Activate 'Mobile data'.
Leave 'Data Saver' and 'Battery saver' disabled.
Activate other settings if necessary.
(1) If you want to see your own location when viewing the map screen, activate 'Location'.
(2) If you want to save money for data communication, activate 'Wi-Fi'.
(3) If you want to view the map screen horizontally, activate 'Auto rotate'.
6. Always keep the Google Play Store up to date with the latest version of app.
Find the 'GeoFamily' app in the Google Play store and activate the 'Enable auto update' setting.
★ Click here for the information on how to set up your counterpart Tracker user's device.